Welcome to the SNJVMA - South Jersey’s association for veterinarians.
The SNJVMA is comprised of veterinarians who live or work in the counties of Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, and Cumberland of New Jersey.
We hold general meetings in January, March, May, September, and November each year. All of our events provide 1 hour of continuing education, either through RACE approval or NJVMA approval. Please see our events page for the next meeting. The SNJVMA is a constituent of the NJVMA. Officers are elected every 2 years by fellow SNJVMA members. Annual dues are $60, however new members receive up to 2 years free.
President: Dr. Bill Pettit
Vice President: Dr. Erika Krick
Treasurer: Dr. Jeff Haymaker
Secretary: Dr. Kim Hammer
Congratulations to our 2019 scholarship recipient, James Hegeman. Jim attends the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine and resides in Williamstown, NJ.
Enjoy the following benefits as a member of the snjvma:
1) Continuing education: we invite a new speaker to each meeting allowing us to cover a wide range of topics selected by our members.
2) One hour of either RACE or NJVMA-approved CE per meeting.
3) Discussion of current news and issues of local, state, and national concern.
4) Opportunity for networking with your colleagues
5) Each meeting starts with refreshments and light fare, typically at 7pm unless otherwise noted
6) New members/new graduates get up to 2 years free membership (remaining current year, plus subsequent calendar year); then just $60.00/year thereafter
Meetings are typically held Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm every other month (Jan, Mar, May, Sept and November); either at the newly renovated Stokes Pharmacy (8000 Commerce Parkway, Suite 600, Mount Laurel) or at the Laurel Creek Country Club (701 Centerton Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054). You will be kept informed of new business, previous meeting minutes and upcoming events via e-mail.